What Resolution do you run your computer in?

Oh wow, Natalie would be so pleased!!! I'm cleaning my Desktop right now too. That looks different from the usual Windows wallpaper. Where did you get that from? Looks nice. I see the Start Menu also has a different look. Perhaps WindowBlinds or something like that?

Cool. I'm getting that. In the meantime, here's my current Desktop. I cleaned as best as I could. I don't want to get rid of anything else or I'll forget where the files are. Got a couple critical files on there that I must see to remember.

LMAO Everyone cleaning their desktops to impress Natalya?

But for me, My Computer has to be organized. It's the exact opposite of my reality lmao. I Miss my big screen, I have to deal with all these huge images instead of the clean and tidy ones I'm used to. Oh Well

Heres My Screenshots

I said it in the Screenshot too but I'll say it here. The Black one is my current Desktop, And the White one is one from last week.

Both Are Running on this new computer, 17" Monitor (THIS THING IS FRIGGIN SMALL) I'm used to my 22" Monster CRT lol It was too dark but I got this program from adobe to lighten it up so I liked it, Oh Well, I'll use it as my gaming monitor when I get my parts to build lol (I'll have a 22" CRT, 15" LCD, and 19" LCD, Gonna be gimp XD)

hey...where are you getting all these windowblinds and stuff for your desktop? i would like sonething like that...but that doesn't slow down my computer

go to neowin, patch your uxtheme.dll file, then just download/create visual styles, They arent window blinds. (Atleast Mine Arent)

Back
Top Bottom