Leaving

Hunter shut up you freakin' queer. All you do is complain, "Boo Hoo! I got accidently banned. Boo Hoo!" Gosh you're such an attention whore...

Anywho...

Paradox, you make good points, the leadership definetly needs a boost. But I do think everyone is approaching it in the wrong way. TO many arguments erupt whenever people try to get points across, take Hunter for example, he's an attention whore, he can't shut up for two seconds unless it's about himself. Just watch, he'll reply with some retarded post or something. He always does. But do the staff do anythign about it? No! Why? Who knows, it needs to be more strict around here though.

I can't believe this sort of drama is going on here. If anyone new comes to these forums and reads this I am sure they are not going to stay. Who would want to join a forum that's so unstable with anger and disrespect? I often question why I still stick around but then I know things can get better and if it takes better administration then some people are gonna have to change. I just think it's so wrong to have such disgruntled members. What is going on!?!?!

I agree a little from both points of view here. But I don't see any faults in David Lindon nor a few of the other Mods.

I agreed that ArrizX shouldn't have got banned by Seti, but I've also seen him halt s**tstorms in the making instantly. So it was a one off, and he's nolonger banned, over and done with.

As for the Webmonkey carryon, everybody as their bad day, that includes choosing him as a Mod.

But even through all this has happened, perhaps the users of CF should wait for the dust to settle due to the last week or so and wait till the place gets back on it's feet. The melo-dramatics are going to do nothing but make the forum stumble again and cause more uproar.

Also, someone made the point that too much arguing happens when people try to put their point accross. If someone can't debate and make their point without insulting each other then really they shouldn't be on a discussion forum. A lot of people probably wonder what the hell I'm up to with my long posts all the time but I do that only for explaining things as well as I can WITHOUT ever trying to insult someone. People have their own opinions, it's called debating. Deal with it.

Christ, could you imaging the house of commons if they ended up what this place can be like sometimes (this thread particularly). I know even the MP's have there little poke at each other, always for humour though (Trust me, some people find politics boring, I find the house of commons the best comedie show on TV)

So, anyway, stop moaning as much folks, and just let all this hot air pass over for now. It's better for you, and better for the site in general.

well you see thats another thing, Members are afraid to voice their opinions for fear of reprocussions.

This is all just one big mishap that doesn't help anyone. I keep having people come up to me telling me to stay so I suppose I'll give the place another shot.

I do hope that this doesnt continue though.

Paradox said:
well you see thats another thing, Members are afraid to voice their opinions for fear of reprocussions.

This is all just one big mishap that doesn't help anyone. I keep having people come up to me telling me to stay so I suppose I'll give the place another shot.

I do hope that this doesnt continue though.

Thats cool then, And welcome back to CF! lol.

Oh, on that note actually, I can't find my ArzzixK (or however you spell it) thread. I think I have been opressed, god, You'd think I was in China :p

you what really irritates me thought? even though after all thsi and hunter said srry u still go around blabbing off about stuff.........you know if u said srry just shut up about it. i remember this forum used to be pretty strict about language and well i think this cuts the cake.

Feircepc said:
you what really irritates me thought? even though after all thsi and hunter said srry u still go around blabbing off about stuff.........you know if u said srry just shut up about it. i remember this forum used to be pretty strict about language and well i think this cuts the cake.

Who was that aimed at?

Just so you guys know, i had a thread deleted about my computer not starting. I think a lot of thread were deleted by error of the forum, not on purpose.

Back
Top Bottom