Energy Drinks! O.O

pepsi and coke dont taste the same...pepsi is better when it is mildly cold. But coke is so much better when its almost frozen...my opinion

mark thorpe said:
pepsi and coke are the same thing dammit!!! they taste exactly the same!

You Crazy, Coke is the generic Soda Taste, Where Pepsi has that unique taste that only pepsi has.

My Favs: Jolt, Bawls, And Mountain Dew (No it aint an energy drink but hey, it works like one)

Anyone ever tried that Red Bull Stuff? Supposed to boost your energy and "give you wings" whatever that means lol

burton_o6 said:
pepsi and coke dont taste the same...pepsi is better when it is mildly cold. But coke is so much better when its almost frozen...my opinion

which is why coke slurpes taste so freakin good.

My favorite energy drink is Monster. It's HUGE and it works GREAT!! The only bad thing is that everytime when I drink it I can't go to sleep until 15 hours later.

i would have to say red bull. although the can's are small, but expensive, it gives me that boost i need to stay awake through school

VAMP
vamp is totally the best energy drink on the market. me and my friend like to go to 7-11 at 3 am and buy energy drinks. one time we met a high guy there. he thought we had the munchies and he kept talking to us. he was wearing a pink hat....

also:
http://www.energydrinkreviews.com/
awesome place for great reviews.

Back
Top Bottom