another view at life

I don't believe in God or anything, I think when you die, you die and that's it.

I'm a man of Science.

I think about it all the time, but you just dont wanna ask your self why we live?

but maybe you will, but please dont go there.

noone knows, maybe there is a planet 2billion miles away that you go to and then just live there, four fill your dreams.

Lol i should stop reading before i get depressed lol......... im 16 and i already worry to much , not just me others like familty and freinds :/

Jamxx said:
Atheist. Science > Religion. Need I say more?

I agree, but even scientist need to take into account all the evidence. (light at the end of a tunnel phenomea e.t.c.)

Everybody, grab a copy of 'JOURNY OF SOULS' by some "Newton" guy. Hes a hypnotist and records all of his subjects behavoirs and experiences when he put's them through regression. Everytime the experiences of death are Identical. Even to the point that my gran explained the same things once after she died (she was resusitated). I''m not going into it, it's to much to explain. But unlike the Bible, it's believable and quite possible. I read a few books to do with what happens after death, but in all seriousness, that one is the only book I've came across that isn't 'Biased' toward religion nor ethiasts.

Really, you can't argue with that. Even better, get some regression done yourself.

To me thats the only scientific proof. If you could show me a Jesus, or a modern miricle (why god would only show proof to a selected few is beyoned me) then perhaps I would believe.

So thats what I believe in, because it's the only proven thing out there.

Black said:
omg...maybe i shouldnt hang around in a computer forum anymore!

UNBELIEVERS!!!

B.L.A.c.K

We could say the same to you. I've read the Bible, I've read a few theory books. Heck, I've even read some of the Koran (It's probably the best religion to go by. Live a disiplined life).

Oh, and the Bible states that you must pay respect to the beliefs of others who are also not christian.

The Bible and the Koran are more like guides anyway. I hate how schools, Catholic Churches and the likes have to pump this crap down peoples throats at such a young age. It takes away thier freedom of choice what to believe in at a very young age. Look at it this way, The 'Roman Christian' faith came out of a dying empire, and considering the Pope is still in Itay, don't you think it could have been a control mechanism for the masses? Pretty good one too.

Even the Whitehouse web site has an awful lot of 'lets praise God' rub-shub in it. It goes too deep. By all means, people, live your live in faith and as a rightous person, but keep that crap away from folk who don't believe in it. The same goes for running a country. You really don't want a Ned Flanders running the US do you? Hell forbid, it would be a 3rd world country overnight.

Back
Top Bottom