The Most Beautiful Supercar

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the worlds most sexy car...

aston-martin-db9.jpg

Which Aston Martin model is that? Anyways you should have posted the V8 Vantage, that is t3h s3x

rusbo.uk said:
This is the worlds most sexy car...

aston-martin-db9.jpg

Yes, that is a sick looking car if you ask me. Very nice...

I don't think any of us here can even get financing on something like that. I still have my eyes on the Infiniti G35 though. ANy of you guys hear it rev or accelerate? I love the sound it makes. If I save up well I can probably get it in like a few years, lol.

I'm drooling over the Lancer Evo IX or the Evo MR:

lancerevo_landing.jpg

Oh yeah, isn't she a beauty? OMG, I want this car now. Forget the G35...This baby is all raced out with added handling and suspension. It's got like 280 some odd horsepower all on an inline 4cyl motor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mitsubishi%20Lancer%20Evolution%20IX%20-%201024x768.jpg

I have never actually seen the Evo I, but it's probably considered a classic now. The new Evo looks meaner than the Evo 8 (even though it looks the same), but the front bumper is modified with a more aggressive look. HID projectors make it a nice touch on the IX, but the MR doesn't have it I think. That sucks. You pay so much more for the Evo MR and you don't even get those headlamps? What are they thinking? oooo I love it still. After my payment is finished with my Corolla, I'm going to see about financing a new Evo.

If you were to drive that exact same red model Evo, you can imagine the attention you attract. Cops would be eyeing you like a hawk and will probably find a reason to pull you over. It's just so pretty!!! The gear box on the new Evo's been modified for a faster shift response and overall weight is lightened up for better handling and HP.

Yeah I have to say too that those cars are pretty wicked. I wouldn't mind purchasing one myself if I could afford it.

I went on to the Mitsubishi website to try and finance one using the finance calulator. Turns out that I have to put like $5,000 down and stretch the payments to 72 months just to get it financed within my limits. Expensive. That was for the Evo MR model, top of the line.

Here's some interior shots of that car. Note the nice carbon fiber dash trim.

lancermr06_inter.jpg

lancermr06_inter2.jpg

lancermr06_engine.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom