8 Core GPU. yes that's right, 8.

well as new technology gets here old technology gets cheaper. so as quad sli and crossfire get here, using 2 graphic cards will become standard and cheaper. but i agree nothing needs the power of 4 7800 gtx's lol. wonder how big of a power supply youd need to run that.... :D

1337DuD3 said:
Not pointless, it just shows that in the future, you can infact use multiple GPUs to get the absolute maximum performance out of your PC. Most people won't be able to afford it right now, but give it time and more often then not you'll see people switchign to multiple GPUs. And besides, if I could have a quad-SLI board with four 512 7800GTXs and four gigs of RAM, I wouldn't turn it down! :D

First of all, if that motherboard was ATX, then you would have no PCI slots (meaning no sound card etc.) and it would be cramped. Unless you have watercooling (which would be expensive as well), your case will get pretty stuffed...

I wish i would spend 880$ for a Card lol course , i could get it if i tossed away my car $$$ but i think id rather have a car

Actually there was a review on this stuff, its supposed to be stupid. The newest drivers don't work with some bios' so then one cor is disable, so you have to get the old drivers for all the cores to be enabled....its a juggling act. Also, the perfomance enhancement is minimal, 2 7800gtx setupwill pwn a 2x 2core 7800gt setup anyday.....surprisingly

Back
Top Bottom