Final Parts List

Novartic_ said:
Mate, if you get ur CPU from Ebuyer its cheeper. also get the middrange one, the 2.2GHz with 1MB cashe, you can clock this one to a 2.7GHz easly. Also get the Westan Dig Raptor H/D as its got a 10,000rpm insted of 72,000rpm. its £100 for one but its worth it. only use this for the o/s h/d and then use the others as a raid for your data.

I would also recomend that DFI with the 2 PCI Express 16X card slots as this is worth it mate. Also water cooling is a go. (aloing with good air cooling) get a 700W PSU, i would.

Please tell me the out come of this board. Im still pondering on which one out of them all to get.

I am getting the DFI board with 2 pci express 16x slot...

Well I would like to get the Viewsonic VX922 you have ... but its not on any of the canadian sites! The Samsung one I picked has very bad ergonomic options. Very limited tilting options which may be a bit of a problem.. I would preferably like one with a DVI input.

Okk thanks. So its about $50 cdn more around there. Looks like a kickass monitor.. but it may be over the top for me.

I'm loving mine so far and I've been using it for like 2 months now? For gamers, this is truly one of the better monitors to get.

Back
Top Bottom