last resort? computer still acting up

Tweak

In Runtime
last resort? computer still acting up MAJOR EDIT LOOK

ok, done everything i can to try to fix my computer, it still restarts/freezes with any game...its only froze one time in 3 weeks when there was no game running....my parents wont let me use their computer nemore cuz they want me to fix mine, but i dont know what to do....im so fucking pissed off....i was thinking to just replace my CPU and motherboard as those and my ram are the only original peices left in my computer.....could that perhaps solve the problem? i just wish i knew what in my computer was causing all this bullshit

EDIT:2day for the VERY first time, i got a blue screen and it told me what could be wrong XDDDDDD
ok it said, check to csee if i have adequate disk space....try changing vid adapters, chekc hardware vendore for bios, disable bios memory options and then in detail is saiD: nv4_disp.dll BEAE3AD1 Datestamp BF9D4000 439abe39

a friend told me to pull out my mobo battery and then load up a config for bios, i did that and now i cant connect to aim or msn messenger, but internet works....what do i about what the bluee screen said, i have a feeling this means something but not sure what to do about it

Freezing? That could mean a bad hard drive, or incompatible part.

Go to My Computers Right Click on your hard drive Properties Tools--
> Check Now Check Automatically Check For Errors and Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors.

When you reboot it should run those scans to make sure your hard drive is healthy.

Back
Top Bottom