Hey All!

mammikoura said:
i've said this before, I'll say it again.
How about u shut up?

And really, u calling him retard because he doesn't know how to keylog u?
And this happened what? 10 minutes after u had to ask someone what keylog means? u seriously are a pathetic guy.

And no matter how hard u try, even though u make it sound so easy, u couldn't get my CF password. It's not that simple.

I'm not calling him dumb for not knowing how to key log.... I'm not going to shut up, either, just because you disagree with me. And I wouldn't want your stupid password anyways. What would I do with it?? Log in and then look at your PMs?? Like I care about anything that do on your account, it's your account and it's your deal. Anyways, I really don't see how you got involved in this, but if you want to be part of it, please, take my place. it's really stupid and boring.

hunter calm down for gods sake... last warning, anything else like this and youll have some time off...

Welcome back arrizx

HRHunteRHR said:
that's why it took you so long to reply.

Okay, im going to explain this to you.
72.36.191.10 is the current Ip address for this site. The new site if you will.
67.15.50.50 is the Ip address of the old site. Copy and paste that into your browser. Wonder over there, and im still banned on that site. But, this site im not. And last night something happened with my isp, and i made this thread, somehow, and then x'ed out of the browser window, then came back, and i went to the old one, and i was banned. And David and I were talking on msn, and finally narrowed it down to that. So, now I have to enter the new site ip (72.36.191.10) to get to the site where im not banned. And its not just me, I just headed over there, and, some peoples computer are still taking them over there. I mean hell thats why its been so slow over there. Because the people with the shit isp's dont trasfer over. And were stuck with the old. Its really messed up, because the same site, has two different ip's and people are stuck with the old one.

Anyways.. my point is that, thats why it took so long for me to reply.

Back
Top Bottom