I Am Sorry!!!

HRHunteRHR

BSOD
:eek: Ok look, this doesn't come out too often, but I feel very forgiving today, seeings how it's my birthday and all.

First off, if I EVER offended you, in any way, ANY THING I might have done that offended you....

IM SORRY!!!!!

Arrizx- Sorry for being mean
1337 Dude- Sorry for being mean

Please forgive me I wont let it happen again. I just have a VERY hard time letting things go. Sorta like what arrizx said about not being able to let things go. Look, I've been up all night, getting extremely scared out of my pants from this Quake 4 game I bought and you know what? I was thinking about how this argument bull has been really making me LOATHE CF. The thing is, CF is really cool and I don't want to lose that because of some stupid argument for whatever reason, it DOESN'T MATTER. What matters is....

I, Hunter Graves, am sincerely sorry for being an ass hat to anyone that took any offence at all. I AM SORRY!!!!

Ahh I feel alot better now. I hope Arrizx and 1337 dude take this seriously, because it is sincere to the fullest possible ways.

Now I'm off to play some more WoW, Quake 4, BF2, COD2, Counter-Strike: Source, and get loaded and have to take a leak every 5 seconds from Pepsi (god it was the only thing on sale I know it sucks IMO).

ANyways, peace to you all and may your hearts forgive me :D

I question your apology. Mainly because it seems as though your constant arguing has almost lead to a ban. Now, I could be wrong, but, nevertheless, it's all good. :)

Wow dude, I read some of the things you said and they were really immature and straight up mean. Seriously, you threw out the word faggot? How is that necessary? And you say you have a tough time letting things go. I suppose then we should expect the same thing to happen next time you get angry? Why apologize?

Well, since you apologised, I'll pass the sponge again...but...don't do it again!

Back
Top Bottom