Wtf???!!! Godly Monitor!!!

Conspirate

In Runtime
Can you guys believe THIS???!!!

That's like, too good to be true. 4ms and widescreen. I saw it today on newegg for the first time, so i'm guessing it just got released. I can't find any review about it, hoping any of you have a word about it. Thanks.

There are better monitors out there. The contrast ratio is horrible on that thing. 500:1 ive seen higher. Personally, im going for a Dell 2005 FPW :D One of the best monitors ever made. YES FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE! ITS A DELL!!!!

yeah dell should burn in the eternal fires of hell, but ther tv's and monitors are actually , i cant believe im saying this, g... g.... good!

Newegg.com says it is a "hot item", but noone has reviewed the product yet. I just ordered my complete computer yesterday, excluding the monitor.

Dell monitors own. The Dell UltraSharp 2005FPW is about $440, but it's VERY worth it. 20.1" of widescreen glory...:D

Uh ...I would have trouble buying a dell product ......... For the cost of the 30 inch dell , id rather get something more like a 40" plasma monitor By samsung..... Samsung 40" ...... Just like samsung 100X more then dell everyproduct ive had from samsung has never had a problem .....

Conspirate said:
Newegg.com says it is a "hot item", but noone has reviewed the product yet. I just ordered my complete computer yesterday, excluding the monitor.

That monitor would be cool if it had DVI, which it doesn't.
So, it sucks.

Exactly what is DVI? I've heard that the quality is better, but on the contrary, i've heard that the quality is the same.

Back
Top Bottom