Leaving

Hey I put up with a certain fag I know banning me.... If you think you had it bad, try holding in your anger knowing a queer who wanted attention banned you because you saw the rightousness in the bannment the faggot recieved. :mad:

HRHunteRHR said:
Hey I put up with a certain fag I know banning me.... If you think you had it bad, try holding in your anger knowing a queer who wanted attention banned you because you saw the rightousness in the bannment the faggot recieved. :mad:

Jeeze, you dont stop do you. Holy hell, you back.. Deal wiith me being here. God, leave it alone you baby!

Paradox said:
Give me one reason why I, or anyone, should put up with that kind of stuff

be the better person and dont let those in the upper levels 'win'. we are all here to help each other with computer problems. we are here to help others! if those mods are going to go on powertrips against you, do not fret, enjoy it and they will one day get whats coming!

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Jeeze, you dont stop do you. Holy hell, you back.. Deal wiith me being here. God, leave it alone you baby!

It's ok baby cakes I don't usually don't take what you say seriously. Just take a deep breath and do something else for a while. It helps. ;)

If your leaving just leave. Stop making a drama out of it. and Hunter STFU. Stop causing problems you queer.

OK, here's the thing: Who doesn't know anything on computers and is a mod? I don't really know who you are talking about...

Next, Mr.Lindon, you administerforums and I agree to people. You don't really responds to complaints and ideas.

Next, HRHunterHR, stop this nonsense or you will get your account suspended. Seriously, it gets n my nerves too

Next, Mr.Lindon, You didn't told me you had MSN :p

Next, Seti Clearly said hhe hadenough of this place: No wonder! Some of you guys acts like complete ridiculous mans, it just makes me want to follow, but I am staying...

Next, If you are on my forums, I sow no mercy, so thank that in this forum, the disipline is more lower than in mine...(You spam once and you're gone and IP banned...that's my no mercy)

Next, Not here to give you a lecturew, but you are here to help, not to jerk your heads off.

Next, If this doesn't resolve in a former way, I will just report you guys and If nothing happens, I am leaving...well...becoming less active

Next, This is my last warning STOP IT!!!

I can understand your problems and realise that some of the staff are "over strict".

If you have a problem, just PM me and I can discuss it with the rest of them

If it's me you're having issues with, please PM me and we can try and work it out. That seems fair enough.

Back
Top Bottom