another view at life

boardordi3

Fully Optimized
Just curious,

What do you guys believe happens when we die? (religious or biological, you pick)

Well, I mean to describe what happens at the end of life from a Christian's pespective is rather quite easy, if you believe in Jesus and what he came to Earth to do, then you're OK, because none can enter the Kingdom of God unless you have Jesus. There's a little more to it, but that's essentially it. Like I said, if anyone wants to know read Mattew, Mark, Luke, and John. That will give you the rundown. Or, talk to a pastor, they can offer you so much more knowledge then I can. :)

You can learn soooo much from the Bible.
I read it A LOT and reccommend reading it, you will learn a lot.

Ive been through it LOL

Ive once cried myself to sleep cause i was so scared ><

But believe me it is scary...just have FAITH...=) go to church, pray, read the B-i-b-l-e.

It'll all work out trust me.

B.L.A.c.K

I don't think that there will be anything. It's just over, no afterlife, no nothing.
And I understand if someone is scared to die, but I'm not. It's just gonna happen someday.

You could read the Bible and live a lie, or you could simply realize that one day you will die and you will not exist any longer; and the world will go on. I know your brain can't handle that, no ones can.

Back
Top Bottom