Arrizx-Dont lock this, im trying to find out whats going on!

There was a miss understanding with webmonkey, I have spoken to him and resloved it. He no longer has powers, those banned have been re instated. Arrizx has been warned and will return shortly.

I'm probly gonna get in trouble for this but
i thought that setis overreacted a little bit, and i think he does that a lot...
like a very lot
example1: he threatened to ban me because i brought back a thread from 3 days ago, that was still on the first page
example2: In the cf suggestions forum (which we all know isn't very active) i posted on the number 3 thread which was from 5 days ago, and he threatened me again

so i think he is overreacting, but whatever, arrizx is fine, he was just sayin what i just said
here goes my account...

Why are you people in such fear from voicing your opinions? It's a forum, it's a community, it runs because of opinions. Why do you think there's a social lounge? Stop living in fear people, voice what matters to you, it's what makes the place better. :)

hunter, what is your problem?? if i see anything like that again, itll be more than a week you get off... stop trying to provoke arguments...
and shorten your sig to 5 lines...

Back
Top Bottom