Arrizx-Dont lock this, im trying to find out whats going on!

Re: ArrizX_MuziK - Again........

But didnt seti ban arrizx, even if he did persuade webmonkey to ban hunter, why isnt webmonkey banned, why ban arrizx

rusbo.uk said:
But didnt seti ban arrizx, even if he did persuade webmonkey to ban hunter, why isnt webmonkey banned, why ban arrizx

Well, I wasn't going to post on this thread, but I hadn't noticed that Webmonky wasn't banned. I read Webmonkeys post too. And yes, Seti did ban Arrirx.

You have a weird set of ethics Seti. Even if Arrirx did talk Webmonkey into it (which now I don't believe) is it not common sense to punish them both?

Same o'll same o'll - If I told my little brother to jump in the fire, do you think he would do it?

Thats what i was trying to say, but he is cleverer than me! So why cant you unban him now as he shouldnt be banned.

You know what? Three days isn't long. For gods sake, just let it pass. Look, it's already day 2. One more day.

How many threads are on this? Three?

Well, actually, if he got banned yesterday, this is the 1st day of it. He still has about 48hrs to wait. Better doing it in hours because of the different time zones.

You can't just say let it pass if it's wrong. Sorry, but I'm awful liberal. He should be back.

In all honesty Hunter needs to be banned. He causes to many arguemtns, and tries to provoke me into one in almost every thread.

setishock said:
If I have done nothing else I have brought to the attention of the powers that be that webmonkey still has his mod powers and is using them. I got an e-mail from Arrizx stating he talked WB in to banning hunter. So if you are going to be this way with me then you need to act on those two as well.

Are you serious???? What a loser. Why wasn't he permanently banned???

OK, issues with webmonkey have been resolved. Arrizx was given a warning and a short temp ban to learn his lesson

Back
Top Bottom