Finally... a milestone worth posting about...

w00t.gif
hello2.gif

1337DuD3 said:
I'm expecting to reach 1K+ here within the next month or so. I don't liek to be a post-whore, so I try to cram at least a tad bit of knowledge into every post I make. :)

Im a post whore! I just say whats on my mind. Its not like its spam or anything.. Or is it.. ^_^

I haven't done anything to get mentioned yet but the list is a good one and you help out alot too. Thanks and congrats.

By the way I am right on your heels. LOL

jac006 said:
I didn't notice it until a few seconds ago... 5,000 posts baby... And, since this is a big one... I decided to make a thread about it... lol... my thanks to these people:
David (of course), alvino, arrizx_muzik, kage, trd (the main reason I reached 5,000)(lol), setis, maurice, mammi, mark, 99nasha, slayer, webmonkey (although he's not really here anymore), root, lhuser, fiercepc, 1337dude, hrhunter, mr. f, and rusbo.k. I'm sorry if I missed you, but, hey, I can't remember them all. If you want to get mentioned, do something and get noticed... that's how it goes. These people, in some way, stand out in my mind. They helped me achieve this level of posting (in some aspects) and I thank them for that, trd especially. Lol....

Indeed.

equalling your post count and being a mod for 2 years isnt worth a mention :(

thats probly the reason im so inactive

Congrats man!

135791, just outa curiosity what does your name stand for/mean? i asked in the thread about elite but i dont think i ever got an answer!

erm nothing realy

just a combination i did, type it in on the number pad and it goes in a sort of pattern :D

WHY DOESNT ANYONE EVER MENTION PARADOX

Anyway, congrats. You officially have no life. (jk)

Back
Top Bottom