Small probs

#Elmo#

Baseband Member
havin a few mnor but really annoying prob

The mian one is that in thing like my internet explore text keeps over laping each other ive tryed reducing and increasing font size also tryed changing my DPI setting no joy

the other is that when i op my compuer icon this morning the style had change it now jus set out as

D:
c:
my documents

instead of how it used to be with the line seperating them up if u no wot i mean :confused: ive tryed changing the look of the folders ie thumbnail icons ect

plaese i no these are only really small problems but they are driving me crazy

Elmo

I Know How To Fix The "My Computer Part" Open My Computer Click View And Select The View As Titles Then Arrage Icons By Type And Tick Show In Groups Too

on the IE with the font, if you have the shift key down and then scrowl ur scrol on ur mouse up or down it changed the font on the IE.

Also on your my computer if you right click on the white space in the window, then go to aline, then click on one of the options there, then u will or should get them so that they are all nice with lines under each catagory etc... (This only works in XP i think.)

yer, Lewis, thats it. On this pc here at work its W2K and i cant remember he direct wording.

Back
Top Bottom