Guru Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I second Seti. I am a month later than him in the forums and he actually knows what the heck he's doing...

And I 133% disagree with the longe...of course we can block spam and stuff, but the bandwith, who stops it?

yea bandwith will be filled and neways if ur just a guru its not that big of a deal. i could make one post everyday and in two years i would be a guru. didnt spam but wasnt dedicated so u know im still a guru so it makes no sense. and ur just a guru big deal. barely anyone participates in the general help section anymore.

setishock said:
I was tapped by David himself, thank you very much. He is fully aware of my site.
As for the be happy to be a mod comment, if you dig deep in to the archives you will find that I have done more than my share of kicking ass and taking names.
And what am I being careless about?

I know that you have done your fair share of kicking ass and taking names. I realize hes aware of your sire. I mean your damn sig says it! Its not that your being careless about anything. Its just that you have your site, so your reign of terror here is over. You cant install the fear in the hearts of the spammers anymore. Your not here enough. Your getting careless with the site, because you have your own. Although, by all means thats said with respect because, the same would happen with me if i were in your position.

Feircepc said:
. barely anyone participates in the general help section anymore.

HAHA! That was RETARTED! I am on the forums, every single day. When ever this is a problem, that I actually know something about then, I help. Other then that, If I cant help, whtas the point of posting there. I mean hell, that would be spam! Jeez.

Funny how you signed up over there as well. Oh well since you seem to think I have no teeth left let me give you a free in home demo of what I can do.
Rude and unacceptable behavour to members and staff. 3 days off.
You use another name to come back in and it's a month.

setishock said:
Funny how you signed up over there as well. Oh well since you seem to think I have no teeth left let me give you a free in home demo of what I can do.
Rude and unacceptable behavour to members and staff. 3 days off.
You use another name to come back in and it's a month.

puh puh puh puh POWNED!!!

Arrizx it wasn't the best move to start swearing at the mods, let alone using the foul language. I guess you know that now.

Oh, that's the classics :D

Whatever, ArrizX, he can still be in both...even if he has his forum and I am registered in there... he still blocks spammers and ban people...for an example, you got banned.

Now, let me tell you: (I'm not sure if I'm allowed to unvail) I mod the GaminG section and to tell, I am still here, posting...

Technicaly, I should also be a Guru as I registerd the same time as LK and way befor you lot. I should me a Vetron Poster or something even though i only have like 760 posts.

lol novartic were here since 2004 with 782 post thats two years ago. people who joined half a year from today have more post than u ur inactive so u dont really deserve anything.

Although the subject of this thread sounds interesting..i don't think it will be a feasible cause. it will only be a breeding ground for spam and a place where chat that can also take place over a messaging program.;)

in other words, that is why there is MSN,Aim, yahoo, skype..ect
this is a computer forum of questions & answers, and a little mix of social activity to discuss matters..:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom