Windows Vista

I was looking for a 20" HD TV with PC inputs, the cheepest i found was 0ver £400. I cant affort that, well secretly i can but come on guys some people cant affor this stuff.

Windows Vista is just going to be a huge resource hog. I'll be surprised if you can run games lag free on that sucker if you don't have the lastest and greatest hardware. This is so stupid. New monitor, new hardware, screw it, I'm all for my FC4 OS and XP. :)

That's one excuse to give you reason to upgrade your PC. That's probably one of the brighter side of Windows Vista. You'll end up with a more powerful machine which is a good thing.

I would wait at least 2 years after the release of Windows vista for most of the bugs, security holes and other problems to be resolved before upgrading.

I have Windows vista beta 2 (official Microsoft tester ;) ), generally it's ok but has a long way to go.

If I was you lot, I'd go with Windows XP 64bit edition once the drivers catch up with it. Also SP3 is due out for Windows XP 32bit version and from what I've been told Windows XP 64bit edition will continue to get updates,patches for at least 2/3 more years.

BullDog(UK)

We have Windows Vista here at work on out GateWay test Pc's. (for about 1 week for testing our software on) I liked it on some parts but not on otheres, i like the but with the start menue were its all inside of the main column. Windows Visa didnt look that fast i have to amit but we did have like the 1st ever beta of it.

TRDCorolla said:
That's one excuse to give you reason to upgrade your PC. That's probably one of the brighter side of Windows Vista. You'll end up with a more powerful machine which is a good thing.

0_0. That would be true if money were no object but then if I had loads of money, I wouldn't need Windows Vista to force me to purchase a new computer.

Back
Top Bottom