Just curious

boardordi3

Fully Optimized
I read a thread earlier that made me think about me...
very deep,
do you consider yourself a nerd/geek?

on a scale of 1-5 on the dorkometer

With 5 being the mother of all geek? I would say I am in the middle, a 3. I certainly don't look like one and I don't talk PC outside of ComputerForums often. Just once in awhile with people at work because they do this stuff for a living and whenever my friends has PC problems or threaten to beat me at AOE online.

I'd say a 2 or a 3.

I don't wear glasses like a geek, I get girls, I have somewhat of a life. I do however talk about PCs quite often outside of this forum, mainly because all of my friends are people who are into computers. :)

oh no, im about a 4... me and my cousin... we go to all the computer forums held in the city and what not.. she is more into macs and the whole unix thing and im her opposite.. we have debates and what not.. lol now she is setting up a forum about the whole unix thing and im helping her... LOL um, this is bad.... =S and we wear hectic computer shirts! my latest one is a black one with white writing on it that says

"Lost Offline: Please return to 127.0.0.1"... oh man...

edit: BUT I DONT LOOK LIKE A GEEK!!

Dont have to explain myself do i(but of couse knowing me ..i will do just tho =P), i mean heck just look at my freak'n nick :cool:

Im highest...5 Dam proud too, :D
I look like a geek,... im ugly... fat ..you kno lazy all that,
Glasses,
I *love*<3 computer markets ..bar the busy people, people...too many! [anti social]
Im pale, no tans for me!
Im not terribly 'smart' geek, but im a geek trust me!!!!!
Plus im learning hell of alot more now, even more than my computer smart bro!,
Im learning about making websites,forums, Security/ hacking(all in the gene etc) and linux(sorta) and everything now~!
Picking up quite a bit too lately, also a great big thanks to CF!!! aswell as some people on CF (i dont have to metion them they know who they are)

Always have been a geek, gaming, comp, tech geek and always will yeah man..!
Rockoz on!

Oh and im not popular with teh guyz... :cool:
Guys are meh friends...nothing more
;) ...yeah ok ill leave that alone.....stops there!

Oh...And kage...on the geek subject

Notepad is NOT the same thing as WordPad ;)
I WILL fight that with you.. again if i must! =P

G.G

Back
Top Bottom