Urgent Help!!!! Need Answers In 8 Hrs

niceties55

Daemon Poster
Ok, we are going on a trip tomarro with my school and we will have nothing but my video camera and 2 airsoft guns and a microphone for my camera.

Any Ideas on what to do with these items, we have a 3 hr trip and i need some ideas on what kind of things to tape and skits ect.

PLEASE HELP URGENT

LEAVING IN 8 HRS

Tricks and ways, to put it at best. Make some sort of presentation on how to aim, what to do, tips, etc.

Incase you failed to notice the U.S kind of has a "nol tolernce" to guns while on school trips or at school grounds.

Definately need to do some stupid stuff, record it, and show it to us. I suggest waking people up with a bb, or any other shenanigans, anyway, definately gonna be fun. Yea, but do be careful, getting kicked out of school is no joke

Dude, you're better off doing it this weekend. DOn't do it while at a school gathering. Heck, it's Friday tomorrow, then Saturday, can you not wait one day?

Oh 1337 dude what are you talking about.... uhm.... U.S says we can bring guns to school now!! So go and record shooting some people with BBs, and if you get a few guards after you, they just want to join in on the fun too! Go and record, quick!!! :rolleyes:

:p :p :cool: :)

Ok dude seriously is that sarcasm or are you trying to start or fight or what? Your posts are quite possibly the most confusing of English literature I have ever read.

Uhh, that was sarcasm, but you just insulted me. So, if you want to chill out, I won't start being mean to you. K "rolleyes"? :p

Well seriously dude it's so difficult to tell what you're saying. Just try to make your points a little more clear. And how did I "insult" you? It's true, to me, your posts ARE the most difficult pieces of english literature I have ever read. Hence me posting about you and your posts, which I can not seem to tell half the time when you're using sarcasm or not! Maybe add a little [EDIT] to the bottom saying what your post is?

Back
Top Bottom