What to say to my friend?!?!?!?!?

setishock said:
A cool level headed approach will prevail. Give some though to a compromise. It doesn't mean you're weak just smart...

You're entirly correct. ONe who can avoid a conflict shows strength through thought. Going back and punching him isn't the answer. However, discussing what happened in a mature way is. That way everything can be resolved in a good manner.

Also, trying looking at it form a different perspective. Maybe a relative of his died? Maybe his parents are getting divorced? Try to think of somethign that might have set him off from all the frustration. Try calling him and talking to him about it. :)

The Power said:
1st off...
there is a rule here...
Your sig cant be longer then 5 lines.

And just explain to him why you did all this and wasnt worth overreacting

lol
there is a rule her... :D

AND
PARDON MY LANGUAGE BUT....
4|_|_ Y0(_)|2 |3453 4|23 |33|_0|\|9 70 (_)5

\\/\\/9|-|5 5(_)>< 455*

THAT IS SO FUCKING 1337 OMG LOL

4|_|_ Y0(_)|2 |3453 4|23 |33|_0|\|9 70 (_)5

Here's what I get...

All Your Base xxx Belong to Us...no ides what, "4|23" is.

OMG
YOU CANNOT CALL YOURSELF 1337DUD3
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US 4=A |2=R 3=E
DUHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol

1 p0\/\/|\| ¥0µ® |\|µß£37 4$$
1 4|\/| µß3® 1337

try that 1337, or so you say ;)

wtf...you dare disgrace my 1337ness. Well for your information, you're a wannabe l33t. Not true l337 uses your crazy and bizarre sysmbols. Stick to the ones peopel can actually understand. But first, let me school you in the ways of 1337...

1 p0\/\/|\| ¥0µ® |\|µß£37 4$$

I own (or pwn depending on which you prefer) your Nubee(why you have a 7 there is weird, as no one says n00bet) ass. There you have it.

1 4|\/| µß3® 1337

No you're not!

No one here is 1337. If anyone here was, they definately wouldn't be wasting precious hacking time on computer noobs.

Back
Top Bottom