Member of the Month...

lhuser said:
I've seen Seti's a$$ word replacement with a lot of words, but gazootenblat? sheesh, you need a new set methinks!

How about:

Muffler
Derriere
Evacuation Center
Kaboose
Kaboosie

agreed :p

I have to admit I haven't posted much else other than in the Social lounge. Mainly because nothing of real interest are in the General Computing Area. I did answer questions on upgrading a P3, about a ZEN - going as far as the firmware update and a few other trivial stuff. Anything else I was going to post had already been so......

Come on people, real problems ...... lol. I'm a hardware guy myself.

True, the Genral Hardware/Software area has lately been full of questions that aren't really all that interesting. Although, as of late, I've been goign into the Processor section. That's where knowledge is to be gained! :D

I vote Maurice for being helpful, and Natalya for hating messy desktops :p

Oh yea and TDR Corolla for being helpful and answering alot of my questions right!! :)

It's true that the member of the month was at one time an active thing, although seti is correct at saying it went down hill after a few month's.

i too would like to see it revived, but it would take the help with all mods involved.. Hopefully this subject will get a reserrection in the staff lounge.;)

Back
Top Bottom