Review` Pioneer PDP-506HDG

Kazama

Daemon Poster
Pioneer PDP-506HDG /Plasma
Score: *****
Pros: Superb Picture quailty, Superb sound quailty, Stylish & sleek, Power saver,HD enabled.
Cons: -
Cost: $8000 AUD.

Picture Pefect, Even without a picture!
This is what you call a real plasma, Stylish, effective and did i say stylish?
I have one myself and haven't had a problem with it since, When the massive screen arrived (2 sizes, 50" or 42") and we opened it the screen was polished to its max, Free installation was included and also a free HD set top box. They told us everything we needed to know. Pioneer wining EISA 2005-2006 awards for, Best plasma, Best DVD recorder and Best HT receiver. There is no need to buy some speakers because the Pioneer 506HDG includes 2 inbuilt speakers with superb quilaty.

The levels of black have been enhanced beyond beleif, Darker scenes now seem life-like and what directors intend you to see, The levels of white have become "Whiter" with a nice effect. Combinig style, quilaty , sharpness and pioneers signature techniques like Crystal Emissive Layer, Direct Colour Filter ,Pure Drive II etc. You have the grand plasma of all plasmas.

pdp506hdg%2Bpdp-s37%2Bpdk-ts12%28low%20reso%29.jpg

Bringing you Reviews' every week

plasma is a element in the world found in mostly stars. basically in a plasma tv it stips the electrons of the atoms or something like that so u get the picture u get. now after a while the picture gets dimmer and the quality goes down. now if u were to get say a LCOS which is a new kind of operating system lets say for tvs it is a lot better. the LCOS can go up to 1080 x 720 which has a better resolution and better quality. If say ur plasma is broken its pretty much broken gonna cast $$$$ to fix but for a projection tv u can just replace the little bulb and ur ok. and plus the plasma goes only up to i beleive 720x720 not so sure.

Feircepc said:
plasma is a element in the world found in mostly stars. basically in a plasma tv it stips the electrons of the atoms or something like that so u get the picture u get. now after a while the picture gets dimmer and the quality goes down. now if u were to get say a LCOS which is a new kind of operating system lets say for tvs it is a lot better. the LCOS can go up to 1080 x 720 which has a better resolution and better quality. If say ur plasma is broken its pretty much broken gonna cast $$$$ to fix but for a projection tv u can just replace the little bulb and ur ok. and plus the plasma goes only up to i beleive 720x720 not so sure.

If there was a dead pixel/burnt pixel (Burnt into the plasma like a logo or a picture) Pioneer would fix it or replace it free of charge.
Thanks l33t dude ;)
You won't beleive me but i got a X900XT in my new system so you know what :p

Back
Top Bottom