Will my system bottleneck this videocard?

this kinda involves his question if his cpu bottlenecks his gpu wont it still run in a more efficient way being its just opening up a big door but only so much can go through? or is it like the gpu stuff goes through the cpu?

Every componet essentially helps all the others out. If one is slow, they're all slow. But since he has, or will have, 2GB of RAM, that's a huge relief on a lot of the componets. That GPU will go well with the CPU and RAM, as well as the HDDs and other such things. :)

THought Id bump this for more opinoins, because this thread died when i was banned..

1337DuD3 said:
Every componet essentially helps all the others out. If one is slow, they're all slow. But since he has, or will have, 2GB of RAM, that's a huge relief on a lot of the componets. That GPU will go well with the CPU and RAM, as well as the HDDs and other such things. :)

I really don't see how a GPU will affect a HDD, but whatever. Anyways good luck on your machine baby cakes, it look pretty decent.

HRHunteRHR said:
I really don't see how a GPU will affect a HDD, but whatever. Anyways good luck on your machine baby cakes, it look pretty decent.

Why do you continue to post in my threads?

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Why do you continue to post in my threads?

Because I can and will do so baby cakes. Sorry for offending you but you should learn to deal with it. It's called a forum for a reason baby cakes. I see you have much to learn. Anyways your computer suck sbecause you have P4 baby cakes. You should get an AMD.

HRHunteRHR said:
Because I can and will do so baby cakes. Sorry for offending you but you should learn to deal with it. It's called a forum for a reason baby cakes. I see you have much to learn. Anyways your computer suck sbecause you have P4 baby cakes. You should get an AMD.

Well.. I dont have the money to get Amd. Would you like to buy one for me?

Back
Top Bottom