Member of the Month...

Member of the month was a mod thing. As it was we chose several members and put them in different catagories. Seeing as not all of the mods were in at the same time it became a major pain in the gazootenblat. It quietly went down the drain.
Now I have had a certin member complain of another member just posting in the social lounge and no where else. Guess what this is? It's a social loung event that will most certinly get more attention than any problem any one has need of help with.
Just remember that helping others is its own reward.

i didnt think you were mad...i was also just joking...Jim morrison is the singer of the doors. jim died when he was 27...im overly obsessed thats all

I nominate
Arrizx..he is very helpful
Alvino..he backs up his answers and helpful
1337dud3..he is also helpful and knowledgebul(Sp?)

setishock said:
Now I have had a certin member complain of another member just posting in the social lounge and no where else. Guess what this is? It's a social loung event that will most certinly get more attention than any problem any one has need of help with.
Just remember that helping others is its own reward.

The past few days the forum has had less people asking questions...So thats why ive been posting a little more in the lounge...i work at tech support...it gets boring here.. so i have this forum open all day, and wait for posts..lol...sounds like i have no life

burton_o6 said:
i didnt think you were mad...i was also just joking...Jim morrison is the singer of the doors. jim died when he was 27...im overly obsessed thats all
Ahh i see.:)

The Power said:
I nominate
Arrizx..he is very helpful
Alvino..he backs up his answers and helpful
1337dud3..he is also helpful and knowledgebul(Sp?)

Well thank you for the nomination!

I try to bring all my knowledge to the table to help everyone out. It's all part of the community. You help me, I help you. :)

Yes, great idea. We need Member of the Month. It doesn't matter if a particular member only post in the Social Lounge or not, but it helps. It would be an overall judge of character and helpfulness. You can be funny and still earn the honor just by showing you can keep your cool and not single anyone out and having a great personality. Member of the month would have a special avatar for "Member of the Month". The avatar would be standardized to prevent custom ones being made all the time. I've seen this on other forums which is where I got the idea.

I don't mind about it. post polls and I will vote.

Ah yes, I almost forgot:

I DO NOT want to be in the vote. I don't want me being a member of the month...I actually HATE when people try to do so... I am just here to do my job...that's it

setishock said:
gazootenblat.

:p lol neways i nominate TRDCorolla and Mark Thorpe even though i dont see mark that much but think hes moving.......Both very noligable and know a lot about stuff. yea STUFF.

I've seen Seti's a$$ word replacement with a lot of words, but gazootenblat? sheesh, you need a new set methinks!

How about:

Muffler
Derriere
Evacuation Center
Kaboose
Kaboosie

Back
Top Bottom