Gallery: Cases

jac006 said:
Especially the laser cutting, custom water cooling, gold-plating... oh man... *drools*

I love those voodoo cases so much. I was thinking about a getting one of those lian lis and moding it myself to try and get it to look like that but I doubt I could. Well I wouldnt do it exactly because that would be too freakin hard.

EDIT: Woah it posted it twice.

Hello sorry for my thing at the bottom which has my computer specs (its much too long im gonna shorten it after this). Well anyway here is the computer :D My first build (im 16) almost 17!! 2days left wahey!!!:D

I hav had 2 create a blog cus i dnt no how 2 post pics here as they r saved on my computer.

So click here to view the photos : http://theone008.blogspot.com/.
Lol look at the miscolour dismatch of my drives LOL I thought about spray painting them but the Logos would disappear + there is a door so it doesnt really matter.

Dam those fans r bloody noisy.

As it can be seen the wiring is ok i cant seem 2 do anything alse, I recently purchased the Antec black sleeve cabling from overclockers but i returned it because I didnt want it anymore along with the Logitech G15 keyboard and some other items totalling £130.49 and I still havnt received a refund even though I sent the items to them and they were received by them on the 30th of December 2005.

I could not have organised the wires better even with the antec sleeve cabling because of the way they are all induvidual seperate wires as can b seen in the photos.

Anyone got any ideas how i can rewire it all to make it look better? A

nd any mods any ideas of a good mod (light neons) nothing too demanding just some lights would be nice. i cant think of a clour scheme and how and where I would place the lights, I mean the big cathode tubes are simple enough but i dont understand where I am meant to put the little LED's you can buy.

I hate flashing lights they are annoying and I would prefer it if I could turn the lights off, that would b useful especially due to the screen being located right next to the window of the case (reflection probs)/

I will be buying the Gigaworks 7.1 S750 as soon as I get my money back from Overclockers, accompanied with the Creative X-FI Fatalaty FPS sound card should be amazing!! My workplace still ows me £133 and I still hav 2 send a TV tuner card I bought from dabs.co.uk back because it did not come with software and drivers + i dnt want it anymore especially since it came with no outer packaging............

PII 350
pict00371ye.jpg

AMD Athlon 1333MHZ
pict00359oo.jpg

AMD 1000MHZ
pict00348sy.jpg

PIV 3GHZ

pict00337df.jpg

pict00320gc.jpg

MarxSoccer said:
God, my psu wires make my whole case look SOOOOO messy, I hate it:(

u should get the ULTRA power supplys, they have this new thing where u plug as many wires as u need to ur power supply and each cord is stranded into one thick wire so it doesnt look as messy. i have that on my rig. makes air flow better

Does it work nice? I heard someone talking about it, big words I didn't know.. I just put this PC together and can't afford a new psu, I'll stick with zipties for now.

Now that I think about it, it came with like 4 or 5 strands of a few wires each already put together, I might just cut them use the ones I need and ziptie the rest together

Back
Top Bottom