What to say to my friend?!?!?!?!?

JakeManes

Beta member
:( Ok, at my high school my friend was talkin crap at lunch, so when I went ot biology, I wanted some revenge so I ran into his class before the bell rang and PRETENDED to blow my nose in a tissue and threw it at him and sid his backpack off his desk. (He has thrown my backpack out o the third floor window before) so he followed me to class bbut the ball rang and he went back, after class he was waiting outside with a smirk on his face and punched me as hard as he could on my temple (that can injure you severly or worse I belive.)

He was suspended for 3 days and I have to confront him tommarrow. I do not know what to say! I still want to be his friend but i amstill mad.

You dont have to reply but I just dont know what to say.
Thanks for your help.... :D

1st off...
there is a rule here...
Your sig cant be longer then 5 lines.

And just explain to him why you did all this and wasnt worth overreacting

Seti says > Last warning about your language.

ArrizX says > http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=13865
http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=13940

Those are the two other threads (that I did anything wrong, that you had to edit/lock.) so whats with this last warning. I dont even remember a first warning about swearing from you. Unless Marice, and you have been talking. And even so, for that incident I made an apology thread. So with all due respect, hook me up with something about you warning me about my lauange.

Yes, I have to agree. As much as I hate to start a fight, he deserves it. I mean you guys were probably just playing around when you throw each other's backpack around, but punching you?!?!? Oooooo, that did it. At that very moment I would've swung right back at him. Too bad it had to happen during school. If it was after school and we were off school grounds, I would've messed him up so bad that he wouldn't dare come up to me again. I've been in that situation before so I know what it feels like. I usually don't get angry that easily beause I'm an easy going guy, but throwing punches is something serious.

well if it were me..i wouldnt have punched you in the head...maybe smacked you or somthing...enough to let you know i was mad...but that is just uncalled for

..or a shove too. I mean punching is the mother of all actions when you're in a dispute.

The best way is to just try to ignore conflicts if you can.

just to be clear...i wouldnt "punch" i would maybe give an open hand or sumthing...or prank them back...i dont know..doesnt happen much in my school so im not sure

A cool level headed approach will prevail. Give some though to a compromise. It doesn't mean you're weak just smart...

Back
Top Bottom