My new school

1337DuD3 said:
Are you freakin' insane, or stupid, or a combination of both?

The German people are not communist, are not Nazis, are not anythgin but good people who have an amazing cultture and way of live. They weren't the ones who went out and killed all those people. Hitler was. He made people, who's generation is almost past, go out and do that, most didn't have a choice! You're an iggnorant person to go and say that.

Germany has overcame a lot of hardships, as have many other countries! You're just fortunet to live in a country where you don't have to worry about anything! Who cares if the U.S.A has won a majority of its wars. Good for us on killing the most people! w00t w00t!!!

And how can you say you won't respect them for killing millions of people. **slap**

You're an idiot! In Viet Nam' the United States killed apporximatly 1.5 million people! News flash to you buddy, try doing a little research before you start to go and make posts about things when you yourself don't know anything. :)

Damn, even I knew all that!!
**slap**

Ok, better...

sk8ngame said:
lol, hows your english ?
lol, i find humor in everything, i know they're good people, but i will not respect them for almost winning WWII, that's because they ran suicidal missions because they did not care if their men died.

The US has won every war it has ever been in (except vietnam, but i don't like to count that ;) )

All im sayin is that Germans are cool, not communist, just normal, i wont respect them for killing millions of people, jewish or not

and as to your comment connchri,
yes many people left when the nazis seized control, but most stayed, and fought, and supported Hitler, but these are different times now.

and canada has never been in a war ;) :D

Glad you like my English. Nice to know your's is pretty good to, no capital letters for your place names.

Suicide missions, but to the ones who did fight on to the end, they did so because it's what they believed in - I think even that has to be respected. Would you not fight to the last man if Canada was invaded? Also, the majority of them never knew about the holocust (but they still singled out the Jews, just as the rest of the western world did to the coloured Africans.)

The reason they supported Hitler was because he did wonders for Germany before he started declaring war on everone. Brought the Germans a great economy and plenty of work - from a shambles left over from WWI. His power and influence went too deep for anyone to resist, then he went on to be a madman.

Oh, and when I mentioned the British Empire, that included Canada. 10% of the troops on the D-Day landings were Canadian.

Well, most people when they think of Germany think of all the badness(is that a word?) they have caused in the past. I myself am Jewish but I wouldnt mind seeing Germany. Anti-Semitism is illegal there so that is good. The only European country I have been to is England. <3 it!!

Germany is amazing! Although if you want to go there then learn the language. It's not to hard to learn though.

Germany has relativly only caused one "bad' moment in history. And that is WWII, and even then the Germany today is quite different from the Germany of 1940. No one seems to realise that Germany has had some seriosuly rough times. They only focus on Hitler, which is bad, focus on what they do now. :)

1337DuD3 said:
Germany is amazing! Although if you want to go there then learn the language. It's not to hard to learn though.

Germany has relativly only caused one "bad' moment in history. And that is WWII, and even then the Germany today is quite different from the Germany of 1940. No one seems to realise that Germany has had some seriosuly rough times. They only focus on Hitler, which is bad, focus on what they do now. :)

Amen to that!

1337DuD3 said:

thats what i wanted to say, except my idea came out the wrong way, i didn't mean it like that!

Back
Top Bottom