google sells out to china!!!

it's sad how true that statement is. there isn't a food shortage in the world though, it's a distribution problem.

blondegeek said:
it's sad how true that statement is. there isn't a food shortage in the world though, it's a distribution problem.

True! America has enough food to feed Western Kenya for quite a long time, infact, our government is infact paying our farmers to stop growing food. I hate polotics when it messes with human rights. Because one person thinks this way I can't help his people out...Just, stupid...

It's the demand that's in China. It's litterally billions of searches out in one country...heck, maybe trillions. However, since China is communist, everything is censored and monitored. So if you type in words such as; Taiwan, Freedom, Democracy, Falun Gong, Tianamen Square Massacre, all you get is nothing. The Chinese government is like that...

Corporate greed versus making a moral stand against a wretched opressive government.
take the Dollars.
woz

Wow, who'd of thunk that Google was going to ally with the world's biggest power....

I guess Google needs to secure themselves somehow with the biggest power now before they induce global domination.

HRHunteRHR said:
Wow, who'd of thunk that Google was going to ally with the world's biggest power....

I guess Google needs to secure themselves somehow with the biggest power now before they induce global domination.

I wouldn't say they're alling with them. Just making money out of them.

I don't think I've ever heard an American actually admit that there are other powers (China, on the verge of super power, and definatly economic and military). Kudos to you!

Can people in china type the web address into their browsers to view pages on china or is it filtered by their isps?

connchri said:
I wouldn't say they're alling with them. Just making money out of them.

I don't think I've ever heard an American actually admit that there are other powers (China, on the verge of super power, and definatly economic and military). Kudos to you!
What forest you been in? China has long been a super power. They are a member of the UN and sit on the UN security council.
http://www.un.org/Docs/sc/unsc_members.html

setishock said:
What forest you been in? China has long been a super power. They are a member of the UN and sit on the UN security council.
http://www.un.org/Docs/sc/unsc_members.html

The same one that tells me that just because there in the UN, doesn't make them a Super Power. Today, the only Super Power in the world is the USA.

China has no external buying power anywhere near that of the US, nevermind the EU. It doesn't have anywhere near as much military influence or capability as the US. 6th largest economy as well. Britain is hardly a Super Power, yet it also sits alongside China and the US on the UN security council, being the 4th largest economy. I see France there too - Blah, France a Super Power, not today mate.

Back
Top Bottom