Guru Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
well...i try not to make pointless posts...and i always try to EDIT and not double up...lol

edit: i think that was a pointless post...sorry...lol

Haha.. Well.. That had no meaning whatso ever off being dedicaetd.. But I can see you put your heart and soul into that post. Haha just messin

Why should gurus have thier own place? What did you do to deserve one? Do you help pay the bills when the hosting bill comes due? If David was to pass the plate around how many of you would honestly chip in a buck or two to help out?
This is nonsense. You should be happy to have a place to come to...

setishock said:
Why should gurus have thier own place? What did you do to deserve one? Do you help pay the bills when the hosting bill comes due? If David was to pass the plate around how many of you would honestly chip in a buck or two to help out?
This is nonsense. You should be happy to have a place to come to...
And you act like its nothing to be granted a mod. You should just be happy that your a mod here, even when you own your own damn site. You seem so damn careless.

I was tapped by David himself, thank you very much. He is fully aware of my site.
As for the be happy to be a mod comment, if you dig deep in to the archives you will find that I have done more than my share of kicking ass and taking names.
And what am I being careless about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom