Google and global domination

china is not the biggest power in the world my friend. the U.S. is. sure china has more poeple and all, but not only is it poor as hell, its not the most technologically advanced and its most likely corrupt. not only that im pretty sure most chinese citizens prolly hate china for being so communist. i wouldnt want to live in a place where i really cant do anything and i dont have a say.

Who said China was the biggest power? Pfft it's the U.S.A followed bby Britain, then Russia, then I believe Iran and so on...

Well, China has the Fourth largest economy in the world, behind USA, Japan and Germany.

I thought Britain was behind the U.S then Japan, then Iran? Oh well, dosn't matter to me. As long as we don't all go blowing each other up any time soon, I'm ok. :)

mr.monger said:
china is not the biggest power in the world my friend. the U.S. is. sure china has more poeple and all, but not only is it poor as hell, its not the most technologically advanced and its most likely corrupt. not only that im pretty sure most chinese citizens prolly hate china for being so communist. i wouldnt want to live in a place where i really cant do anything and i dont have a say.

Well, the biggest power can be viewed in different ways. It has the largest land based military. From the technological standpoint of view, it is growing far quicker than any other country. One area China is far ahead of anyone is Nano technology. The Nano era is next, and China spends more than ten times as much in it that the US. And if the Chinese decided to stop it's exports tomorow, it would hit the western world hugly (Altho, we'd all have more jobs)

1337DuD3 said:
Who said China was the biggest power? Pfft it's the U.S.A followed bby Britain, then Russia, then I believe Iran and so on...

Economically, it's the 6th largest power. It recently just overtook Italy. The economies are in this order
USA>Japan>Germany>Britain>France>China>Italy
Military wise is harder to guage, because it's usually done by the ammount spend on defence. Yet it cost China far far less to say, build 100 tanks as it would in the USA. It must go somthing like this..
USA>China>Russia>Britain (note, this is one of Britains main economic strongpoints, we export a lot).

So saying China is not a power isn't right. It may be poorer, but it's economy is the fastest growing in the world, and as mentioned, China doesn't need to pay much to get what it wants because it doesn't import much. The fact the Yaun's value is fixed to the US Dollar also means that US jobs and industries are going to continue being outsorced to China, while internationally the value of the Dollar starts to fall (Example in the last 24months, the Euro has appriciated 34% against the Euro). So, China effectively is an industrial powerhouse, who if needed, could quite possibly have the worlds largest war machine.

I know China is a power. I was saying, "Who said it was the largest?" Anywho, I though Canada would have been ahead of Italy. Weird. Yes China is the fastest growing, but it isn't the largest, as compared to Britain or the U.S. And it can build more because it builds cheaper products. So 4 Chinease tanks may be more, but 1 American tank is more powerful. I don't care either way. I'm going from the, "Kick ass then take names," attitude to now the, "Stop the violence and just chill," attitude. :)

1337DuD3 said:
I know China is a power. I was saying, "Who said it was the largest?" Anywho, I though Canada would have been ahead of Italy. Weird. Yes China is the fastest growing, but it isn't the largest, as compared to Britain or the U.S. And it can build more because it builds cheaper products. So 4 Chinease tanks may be more, but 1 American tank is more powerful. I don't care either way. I'm going from the, "Kick ass then take names," attitude to now the, "Stop the violence and just chill," attitude. :)

You have to remember, the population of Canada is so small, about 30Million. Probably has a higher GDP than Italy though.

Also, just because it's cheaper doesn't mean it's less of a tank. Take the T-98. Has a whole host of technologies that the US Abrahams or the UK's Challanger II's don't have.

To clarify, it's the M1 Abrams tank. Not Abrahams!

I give it another 20 years before all the countries start adopting the Euro as the main currency. :)

1337DuD3 said:
To clarify, it's the M1 Abrams tank. Not Abrahams!

I give it another 20 years before all the countries start adopting the Euro as the main currency. :)

Oil Producing countries already are :p
Hence another reason some people think the US and UK dived into Iraq (It adopded the Euro in 2000 for trading) Russia is now following suit as well as the Arabs states. Some think that this Iran fiasco is also to do with it.

Back
Top Bottom