Guru Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

macbook

Fully Optimized
I think there needs to be a lounge where only guru's can post!

We need a place to talk to the long term members!

Fellow Guru's you agree?

no I don't agree.
Yes it would be cool, but then there would be spammers who are just posting some random stuff so they can get the 1000 posts and become a guru, just because they want to be able to enter the guru lounge.

maybe they should make a room. For members that have been here so long...or members with good rep points...or somthing other than posts. Because he is right ppl will spam

Well make it so normal people dont know about it, or something like when you become guru a mod or admin has to review if you spammed or not?

Why bother..? We already have one. Its the staff lounge, you have to earn your way to get in there.

yes, but there is only a certain amount of staff, however there can be unlimited amounts of guru's. If someone spams to get in there, they just dont get in simple as that.

We can always stop the spammers long before they get to guru.... I like the idea... but, I wonder... what the heck would we talk about? Not much use... but a cool idea... kinda makes you want to help out more just to earn that privilage...

yeah, like a perk for people to start helping more. But if you ask me, it should be for people that are actually dedicated to the forums, with really high post counts. Im not saying that like at 3k get i.n. Im not doin it for me. Hell make it higher then my post count. just i dont think the average run of the mill guru should be able to get in there. someone who is actually dedicated to the forums. Or maybe the mods could vote us in. Maybe create this place more like a democracy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom