cs:s problem

The Amish Kid

Fully Optimized
I have started noticing a problem when I play cs:s that when I play certain downloaded maps that some objects are all pink and black checkered. Does anyone know why it does this? I have tried updating my drivers and everything but its still there.

Try alt-tab out, then alt-tab back in, if that doesnt fix the problem, just restart CSS.

Also in console try: mat_reloadalltextures

It does that when the game has errors with the textures. So instead of just leaving the patch black, it shows up. When your in the game minimize it by pressing the window key and restore it. If that doesnt work, download the map again or reinstall CS

I tried putting that command in the console but it was saying that it was an unknown command or somthing like that.

Its that the server didnt give you the texture that should be there. They dont effect gameplay. So dont worry about it. No big deal.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Its that the server didnt give you the texture that should be there. They dont effect gameplay. So dont worry about it. No big deal.

Well it's really annoying when walls and crap are a bright pink. I dont know you might looking at bright pink but it kind of annoys me. Im gonna go try redownloading the map though.

If it didn't give them to you the first time, then your SOL. Because the server doesn't have it. This is what.. that one scout map? Because ALOT of servers don't have all the textures to that, unless, they modded it.

Never heard of it. Probably custom made, and never fully finished. Or when he uploaded it, a texture wasnt correcntly uploaded. Either way i think its safe to say that, you cant avoid it.

Back
Top Bottom