Australia Day

woo happy australia day. ive always wanted to visit australia.... i heard the matrix was filmed in australia, is this true?

Hmmm Australia seems like a cool place, well, at least Sydney does. I wonder how much it would cost to live out there...?

1337DuD3 said:
Hmmm Australia seems like a cool place, well, at least Sydney does. I wonder how much it would cost to live out there...?

well it depends on where abouts in sydney you live. In the suburbs, like 10 mins from the city, where i live, the houses are about 1-1.5million australian.
In the city, the apartments start from about 4million. but out in the western suburbs, like 40 mins from the city, its about $500 000 for a nice house.

Cost of living isnt to high either. im not to sure on the stats but i can look it up for you if you want

Holy cow, Australia Day? How come we don't have a US Day? We have a lot of holidays here so it's all good.

Remember September 11th? It's called Patriot Day now. I don't think it's a holiday, but a remembrance. Just a little side note...

TRDCorolla said:
Holy cow, Australia Day? How come we don't have a US Day? We have a lot of holidays here so it's all good.

Remember September 11th? It's called Patriot Day now. I don't think it's a holiday, but a remembrance. Just a little side note...

well you guys have independance day! and we dont! but then again we get a day off on the queens birthday! haha

Back
Top Bottom