Complaint: Maurice

I completely support Maurice. We need mature mods who actually follow the rules, so the palce doesn't end up as a get-together to idiots and retards, like RGForums has become, with the exception of a couple members.

webmonkey said:
I dont know about anyone else but i think i am fed up with maurice acting like he is the admin of the forum and shouting at people with putting massive and bold and underlining pointing people out.

http://computerforums.org/showpost.php?p=299738&postcount=94

:rolleyes:

I highly disagree with you, Steven. Maurice has been doing his job, and that is to keep the community in order.

I also don't understand why this wasn't taken through PM.

thumbs up maurice! you the champ! dont worry about what they say! you make those posts as bold as you want! hehe

"Steven" please read the above thoroughly now, before I close it, the majority seem to be supporting me, a few, rightly so, have criticised me for starting this thread, I take note of both sides.
They say you are leaving, don't do that, you can still stay with CF, just keep a low profile for a while, I'm sure you'll come through this, you'll probably find it strange, but I still like you as a person, you just started getting distorted views, that's all, thiis may sound like hippocracy,, but that's wasn't the intention, I assure you.

Maurice

Hmmm...

Not the smartest thing to do. Give up your powers, then attack those that still have powers.

I never really did like Maurice. I have nothing against him, guess I just formed an opinion before really getting to know him. After reading this thread though he seems like an alright guy.

Maurice, i think you are a great mod, but sometimes i think you can come across a bit to harsh. But Hey Ho, the other guy who needs to reach puberty needs to think about it too.

Back
Top Bottom