Adrenaline!

AmericanSensei

Daemon Poster
I would love to see how the Adrenaline rush works in sequence with our body that gives us ungodly rushes of strength.

Just today I was working on an engine that was sitting on blocks in the garage with a buddy of mine and something went way wrong and the engine fell on my buddy, but I reacted just in time and literally lifted and moved this engine. After it happened, I couldnt budge this engine by myself.

Anyone else get ungodly rushes of strength under certain conditions when the adrenaline gets flowing.

It's amazing how this works.

its crazy how adrenaline works....its just a chemical in your body, its like a natural temporary steroid

It's way beyond a steroid. It's like, who knows, but it's an extreme amount of strength you get! I myself have never had an adreniline rush, because I've never had to, or at least never triggered, having to save someone from death or anything.

Yeah. Its amazing. Myself, I haven't had a 'surge' yet. But when I do karate, and spar, I get these little things, that make me think of what im going to do. And I actualy get dizy from it. Even though its only a split second. Its weird. Not adrenaline. But close, lol..

Lol..no i dont take drugs...

XD lol

It happens whenevr i play football! I just WHAM the dude and send him flying 15 ft. LOL

B.L.A.c.K

I've heard of people who are able to actually control adrenaline by chanelling it with the mind. I can't remember what they call it but it's just an extreme fit of strength and rage (like the Hulk in a sense lol). That would be pretty crazy to be able to use adrenaline whenever you wanted.

Distortion88 said:
I've heard of people who are able to actually control adrenaline by chanelling it with the mind. I can't remember what they call it but it's just an extreme fit of strength and rage (like the Hulk in a sense lol). That would be pretty crazy to be able to use adrenaline whenever you wanted.

Myth!

They say that the human body naturally only uses about a quarter of it's strength untill it's desperately needed.

Take someone have a elleptic fit, seemenly during the fit, a 7 year old has the strength of a 30 year old man! thats why the only time you get involved with them in the fit is if they end up hurting themselfs, such as repeatly banging their head.

My mother has to carry an adrenaline injection with her at all times incase she has an anaphalaptic fit - Basically the body decides to shut itself down. And 'Bang' the adrenaline gets her going again.

connchri said:
They say that the human body naturally only uses about a quarter of it's strength untill it's desperately needed.

Take someone have a elleptic fit, seemenly during the fit, a 7 year old has the strength of a 30 year old man! thats why the only time you get involved with them in the fit is if they end up hurting themselfs, such as repeatly banging their head.

Well, first, i suppose that is true. Although im not sure about that low. Maybe half your strength is more like it. Like myself im naturally strong. But say I get into a fight, with someone that works out (i do too, but thats beside the point). But say i get into a fight. And even though im naturally strong, and the other kid has to get strong, by pushing weights around, well its still a draw. Unless there is a height difference. Because the brain releases adrenaline, or the blood stream or whatever. But adrenaline is realeased, that is why we keep fighting. I get punched in the face, and I dont feel it to the next day. I kick him in the gut, he on for a split second bends over, and get backs erect. My point is that the body does what it has to do keep going at all costs. But once its used up its resources there is nothing left it can do. So it shuts down, and goes into shock. But body is amazing. It can do anything. Like if a doctor says you will never walk again, but two months later you do. I mean the finds out what it has to do to repair its self. And just does it.

i watched something about this on the discovery channel one time.

a kid ran accross the road and a car hit the kid. the kids mum saw and ran to the car. she LIFTED up the back end of the car and got her baby out. they had a blurry video of it captured by some suveillance video. thats WOW

Back
Top Bottom