Some questions...

Toby1

Daemon Poster
Hello all,

I have an assignment that I have to do for work.
It involves trying to answei the follong questions:

1. Search the internet and scan information technology industry magazines or websites to find an example of an information technology project that had problems. Write a one-to-two page paper summarizing who the key stockholders were for the project and how they influenced the outcome.

and

2. Skim through Appendix A on Microsoft Project 2002. Review Information about Project 2002 from Microsoft's Web site (www.microsoft.com/project). Write a one-to-two page paper answering the following questions:

a) What functions does this software provide that cannot be done easily using other tools such as a spreadsheet or database?

b) Does the software appear easy to learn?

c) What are key inputs and outputs of the software?

d) What is the main difference between the enterprise version of Microsoft Project 2002 and Project Standard 2002?

I have searched the internet (using google) for the information about "Information Technology Project Problems" and "Information Technology Projects Gone Bad" and have also gone to the Microsoft Project website, but am at a loss of where to turn to to find any good examples or correct information... Could someone please point me in the right direction?

I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Toby.

PS: Hmmm... maybe this should be in the Social Lounge section.

Thanks mate,

I'm pretty sure it would be classed as an IT project gone wrong.

So I'll use that.

Back
Top Bottom