Complaint: Maurice

setishock said:
Well since this could fall under flaming why not just use the rules and put all of his screen names out for say a month?

all of them? jeeze...

I got sacked remember?

wth? that is total rubbish... you put in the staff lounge a thread called im resigning, resigning isnt sacking (yeah... rubbish spelling, just had a 13 hour day at college so im kinda tired)

Oh my god steven...Leave the forum untill youve passed puberty.

Your the most immature kid ever

webmonkey said:
i cant see that thread because i am not a mod. I got sacked remember? I also said dont ban me for this becuase im voicing my views.
I'm not going to ban you ever, that was never my attention, as for seeing the "Webmonkey & me" thread, you're in the staff area now sending me this, you're are a guru, & I thought gurus could access both areas there, they are posting in the thread where you are now, aren't they, if I'm wrong about that, I apologise.

Marice you dont understand, we are in the suggestions and comments lounge. A guru is a normal member, nothing special they just have more than 1000 posts. Mods can only access that lounge. So i cant :)

This is getting stupid. I won't lock this, because it got unlocked the last time I did it.

But Steven, make up your mind - stay or leave. You are doing yourself no favours whatsoever by sticking around.

We have like 4-5 mods here...that's it. Webmonkey, youcould have been the th one, but you resigned as you decided to leave...Before you make me blow a fuse and getting me with a dumber IQ, Make up your mind...you're confusing me :confused:

Lol what the hell. haha.. But really, this is a stupid thread. I don't see why this was even broght up. Maruce is a great mod. Leave it at that. Please lock this thread..

Back
Top Bottom