psp/xbox360/ipod 4g 30gb

i dont think the xbox360 is worth the money at all, from what ive seen my comp looks better than that thing and i can do a lot more on a comp than that thing

But the console is mainly just for games anyway.

Plus, you will see games looking better than some PC games in the future. It isn't like the Xbox, etc. It is actually just as capable, and somewhat more capable than most high end systems of today, if not more.

Its just what developers do with the power, and how long it takes them to learn all the code, and take use of all the CPU's, etc. Since there only using 1 at the moment to run the main game, and maybe the second to run audio streams.

One thing I do agree with though is the fact that they are really killing the games capabilities by forcing it to output at HD all the time.

Even though its time for HD. I think having it forced was a bad idea to tell the truth. It'll be limited by that, because most PC's don't run at HD res's when playing games anyway, and so can have a better framerate.

but with a console, its got to have a good framerate anyway, and forcing it like that may mean that in the future, it is limited to what sort of effects, etc can be used without slowing it down too much.

On a console though, you should be able to notice no slow down in my opinion. Especially with todays games.
But look at Need For Speed on the Xbox 360 of an example of jerkiness...

Thats not out for ages yet... no specs have even been revealed, but yes, its for people who are more interested in games rather than the power of them, since your going to get alot of Nintendo branded games.

I wouldn't expect it to be half as powerful as the Xbox 360 or PS3 though, but thats not what matters with Nintendo, and they've said that themselves.

those controllers better be blue tooth or it will suck, is it combined with infared or something to detect the motion....?

Back
Top Bottom