google sells out to china!!!

wozelbeak

Daemon Poster
did you hear that china has struck a deal with google, which allows google to operate in china. it involves them being heavily monitored and opressed. no chatrooms allowed and no access to outside oppinions on the situation in china. the state does not even allow the BBC's web site!
i thought that google might have some morals, but i was wrong.
woz

Wow, yet another good company gone...What's next, Microsoft?

I think Yahoo's going to be my number one Search Engine, either that or AltaVista.

Oh, and what's the situation in China? Did somethign happen?

They didn't have a CHOICE. China blocked them out, if china poeple wanted to use it google had to cave to the demands.

Just another example of oppresive government in a political law country. Political Law countries toggle between chaos and oppression. Gotta love what history teaches us.

1337DuD3 said:
Wow, yet another good company gone...What's next, Microsoft?

I think Yahoo's going to be my number one Search Engine, either that or AltaVista.

Oh, and what's the situation in China? Did somethign happen?

They never got sold out. If anything, increased there buisness by being able to enter the chinese market.

Problem though, it's an oppressive goverment, so they can run google in China, but limit and filter a lot of western stuff and opinions.

Did you not hear about a recent opinion poll released by the World Health Organisation? (WHO)It was a complete flop.
It asked, Whats is your personal opinion on the world wide food shortages?
The Chinese never knew what an opinion was. The Europeans never knew what on earth a shortage was. The Africans never knew what food was, and the Americans never knew what the rest of the world was! :p

Back
Top Bottom