Opinions please

SirVal

In Runtime
Hey all, just like to first say it's been a while since i've been on here, hope you're all good!
Anyway, to business, I'm getting myself a gaming computer soon, nothing amazing but one that can hold its own, after looking at a few custom built systems etc I came across this one, which I have decided to buy, along with a stick of 512 RAM to make it 1 gig.

http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/prod...2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=95739

I know the card isn't immense, but it's PCI-E and easily upgradeable, and I'm content with playing games like BF2 on medium settings, so yeah, for under £450 what you reckon?

Cheers.

yeah looks good for the price!

I've had a quick look around the top shops and cant see a better system for that price. go with it! :D

You should give them a call and see if they will fit the extra ram for you! then.. its guarenteed compatibility for dual channel! and it takes away the risk of doing it yourself :)

jay8990 said:
yeah looks good for the price!

I've had a quick look around the top shops and cant see a better system for that price. go with it! :D

You should give them a call and see if they will fit the extra ram for you! then.. its guarenteed compatibility for dual channel! and it takes away the risk of doing it yourself :)

I was going to say that!! lol

Evan if they dont it doesnt matter, just DIY.
What I do with all my computers I build for people is puy an extra HDD in there for backup of important files. Maybe you should think about that.

Back
Top Bottom