CPU Temperature

Wow...thats very good, and you won't really get lower than that anyway unless you really super cool it.

Mine is bad, but I'm not worrying really, but I do need some more coolant, and a new heatsink/fan:
I'm getting temps of around 50-53 degrees when working hard, and around 45 degrees idle...

Alot worse than your getting :p

but your temperature is normal, mines not :)

Cool

It's only got 2 fans.

The CPU fan is running at 4560 RPM

The System fan is running at 6026 RPM

That must be rather loud...

I have 3 fans (inc CPU) but the case is open so the airflow isn't as good anyway... (I would close it, but my bros broke it :( )

No idea what the front 120mm fan speed is as its not plugged into motherboard, the same with the back fan, but my CPU fan speed at the moment is 6180RPM with 52degrees CPU temp.... ouch... though I'm running alot, but its still too hot!

I can have it on quiet mode, which i usually do, which lowers the CPU fan to around 3000RPM which is alot quieter, though the temperature also goes up by about 2 degrees...

Those temps are great :)

Mine idles at 41C, when its idle at 50C then you start to worry

Hehe, mines working hard at 54 degrees at the mo (3500+)... (put it on quiet mode)
I think I should be worrying really... so I better get a new CPU heastink/fan soon.

I don't notice the noise at all while I'm working, but if I fancy a quick game of counter strike at 3 in the morning, trying not to wake my dad, it sounds like a jet engine lol.

I check it through a program I have. Theres loads out there. What motherboard do you have?

Back
Top Bottom