The new X1900XT is here WOW

haha you'll need an Athelon 64 processor to handle this baby, either that or a Dual Core Pentium D. Oh and Koby, you'll need a 450W power supply!

:eek: ........... 3 hours later ....
I knew ATI was the king! You just had to wait :p
Is it in Australia yet? My brother is thinking of getting one! :D

lol, if onyl i had the 555 to but one and the 125 for a mobo and the 233 for a processor and... im gonna stop now. that is a sweet card. thanks for setting my new goal...

gaming_freak said:
where does it say 48 pipelines? all i can see is 48 pixel shaders or is that the same thing?

its 8 vertex shaders, and 48 pixel pipelines.

Well, I'm just looking forward for nVidia to drop all it's prices of it's present range. I'm not a major gamer, just the odd one so i'm sticking with nVidia.

I've used ATI and nVidia. Using ATI in my lappy the now. But I've always had trouble of some sort with them in my desktops. Wether it's Driver/software compatibilty/hardware compatibilty. nVidia have never let me down compared.

Good to hear ATI are raining supreme though! lowers prices accross the board usually!

Can anyone verify if indeed pixel shader processors is the same thign as pixel pipelines? Because Tom's Hardware is saying 48 pixel pipelines, while NewEgg.com is stating 16? That's a huge difference, so I want to know. :)

Anywho...

This new card is just amazing. It's a true powerhouse! It dominates over the 7800GTX 512 in nearly every benchmark! Just, amazing...:D

if it is in fact 48 pipelines then ati has finally solved its problem of the lack of pipelines and has surpassed nvidia, i cant way to see the 3dmark05 scores :D

This card is amazing yes...But why is nvidia always better?

Because the drivers are crap. They have the world worst programmers but the best people to make the cards

Back
Top Bottom