Need Help!!!!

hystephen

Solid State Member
Hello, my name is Stephen Hy and im a junior.

I want to be a comp. nerd, but i dont knoe crap bout comp.

So, i need your help to help me to know bout comp.

THX for readin my problem!!!

What exactly do you want to know? How to build one? How to use one...you need to be more specific.

reading all the posts here on computerforums daily is a great start, and just ask if you have any specific questions (maybe look at the sticky posts and google first to see if you can find the answer there).....read as much tech news as you can (PCWorld.com, CNET.com, ZDNet.com are some good sites for tech info)......have fun!

if you realy, realy, want to be a nerd, you must first of all be polite to other nerds like me lol. dont call me a nerd call me a geek, i prefer that lol.
anyways best way to learn about comps, is to stick around here and and listen to what the experienced guys and gals on here have to say. you will learn heaps by just staying around the forums.
woz

Yeah, best advise is to become part of a community such as this one. Just read some posts that take your interest, and you'll quickly learn.

We ain't geeks, nerds, dorks or dweebs.

we're super-hot, highly-intellectual sex gods.

:D

Thx for your help. I do not ment to hurt your feelin by sayin bout nerd or geek, i should say your skills in comps.

THX

"When you call someone as a Nerd, you actually gave them a compliment, because Nerds are the people that make good money and you usually end up working for them." Great words by my favorite teacher.

umm u cant learn everything from a forum, but u can learn most of it =D. there are so many topics in computers such as building one, the mechanisms of computer hardwares, such and such. if u are really interested in computer u should check out howstuffworks.com. it has everything u need to kno about computers and they explain in understandable language.

btw, computer nerd doesnt mean u have to be a nerd, its just a terminology used for someone that knos alot about computers.

Back
Top Bottom