Complaint: Maurice

webmonkey said:
I dont know about anyone else but i think i am fed up with maurice acting like he is the admin of the forum and shouting at people with putting massive and bold and underlining pointing people out

You used to do exactly the same - that's the reason you resigned, you knew fine well none of us mods liked you.

Swift said:
Steven just leave the forums. You'll make everyone happy.

Amen to that.

But for now, this is closed.

webmonkey said:
I dont know about anyone else but i think i am fed up with maurice acting like he is the admin of the forum and shouting at people with putting massive and bold and underlining pointing people out. This is a public forum and people like that seem to be losing member there is no need for it and could pm the person. He also lk comes on and he goes 'what do you think your doing mr kalthorn', not knowing he is a mod.

Look above i did what he does lol haha

webmonkey.

p.s Dont ban for this its my opinion and this is a complaint.
For a start, who's exaggerating now, I have never used a 70 point font, as you have done here, at the most it was a 4,

Please see my new thread in the staff lounge "Webmonkey & me" there is no malice in it, just facts that I thought mods should know, so no flaming, note, it's only in the staff area, not in an open forum.

malbuc87uk said:
You used to do exactly the same - that's the reason you resigned, you knew fine well none of us mods liked you.

Amen to that.

But for now, this is closed.
I hope you don't mind, but I've reopened this thread, I don't normally do this, but just let's see if there are more posts, alright?

Have you seen my latest thread; "Webmonkey & me" in the staff area?

Thanks for your support, he just turns a blind eye to all criticisms, proving what I've said all along that he is, & will remain immature.

Maurice
thumbs.gif

Thanks for reopening this thread actually.. Maurice, (im just in time lol)
Im just gunna put in my 2 cents i felt i needed to, to just put a voice in aswell,

I'll support those who deserve it and Maurice very well does, and whats the point of this, its only picking on them, like steven has done with Maurice and we all know that steven has a problem with Maurice since when ever and for whatever reason doesnt matter, its between them really(within reason apart from the other fellow MODs and David of couse).
Then why does steven have to put it public for everyone else(normal memebers) to see, it makes it worse and is very petty!
Sure its ok to put your opionion out there but this is the wrong way to go about it, steven, and even you should no that...

Ive also got a question,

he just turns a blind eye to all criticisms, proving what I've said all along that he is, & will remain immature.

Then why was he made mod in the first place?
Everyone knows he's age and what goes with it, eg immature and all, dont mean to be picking on your age steven but just pointing it out..

Everyone should know the jobs that comes with the MOD status...
And all....

Meh just wondering.... *shurg*

G.G X

Being mod or admin is to keep the peace. Each mod has the way to do and people don't care about the sizing and such...Maurice made it bold so he could get people's attention to make sure people read it. If you can't understand how importantit is, Steven, you will have to put up with it.

And this forum's rules and tolerance are much better here than what I POSTED in this forum:

http://forums.vtsguard.net/index.php?showtopic=173&pid=173&st=0&#entry173

Well since this could fall under flaming why not just use the rules and put all of his screen names out for say a month?

i cant see that thread because i am not a mod. I got sacked remember? I also said dont ban me for this becuase im voicing my views.

Back
Top Bottom