Do you have hangovers

I've only had a hangover once, and that was from playing quarters with straight shots of bacardi 151 ...other than that, I never have a problem ...not that I drink often.

Lol...i love playing quarters...i had to get good at it or you'll get picked all the time if your no good at the game..:p

I get hangovers...
but not all the time...
but when I do get them they are usually pretty bad...
sometimes I can drink a shed load, and wake up fine... other time I can have one or two beers and wake up with a headache...

HRHunteRHR said:
What's with you and getting wasted 24/7? You've made like two or three threads on it.

Coz he/she's only 15 and thinks it's cool to show off about drinking.

Other than that,

I've only every had one hangover and that was after 3 days of my 18th birthday, real bad, still went to work - had too.

I don't get headaches, it's only a sore gut. The worst was when I had no control being sick and I'm guessing it was pure stomach acid too, It was on an empty stomach (because of previous vomiting) and yellow like orange juice. A nasty taste too. I was actually really scared about it.

That's when I learned my lesson, now I drink a few good pints of water before I leave the bars on every night out and don't get into such a stupid state.

Anyway, I reckon hangovers are just for the over 21's, lol. So I've just under 12 months to go!

Oh, How you enjoying your holiday in Germany? I'm learning German the now. I think it's a brilliant country. Best Engineering by far and very disciplined people. Extremely inteligent people and I have a load of respect for them.

malbuc87uk said:
I know a guy who NEVER gets hangovers. Seriously, I don't understand that guy - he drank so much one time that he ended up 100% sober.

And I saw him do it, I don't know how it's done.

But don't you dare try it
- drink safely please.

LOL, I get told I do that all the time. I never forget what I do, or loose control of anysort. Loads of people are like that during a drinking session. Probably the Scots blood. LOL :p

Some people get drunk real easy say, after 2 or 3 pints, but feel and act the same drunkeness after 20 drinks. I'm one of those people.

Other, like a few of my mates, can drink 6-7 pints and you couldn't tell, but after say 12 drinks, hit the deck.

Others get drunk after one drink (yes, one!) and can't walk coz there that drunk. I have a mate like that, but he had a growing problem, he's the same height as me (bout 6') and is only 7 stone!

is scotch blood anything like scotch tape?

I think some people just have better metabolisms, a lot of how much you can or can't drink is dependant on how regularly you do drink, your body size, if you've eaten, how much you've eaten etc...

root said:
is scotch blood anything like scotch tape?

I think some people just have better metabolisms, a lot of how much you can or can't drink is dependant on how regularly you do drink, your body size, if you've eaten, how much you've eaten etc...

Whats scotch tape?

Yeah, all the bodysize stuff affects the body the most. I'm kinda heavy built (read big boned, not fat, do the weight training now and again :) ) at 13 and a half stone and 6' tall, so that why I think I can handle quite a bit more than my friends, but I don't drink that often. Every 3rd Saturday, when I get a night off from working in the club - So I think thats why I feel the drink so quick.

Back
Top Bottom