Isn't it funny..

Half Evil

Golden Master
I didn't look at the total members but theres what... close to 11,000? Well, what im trying to get to is there are few main posters. Myself being one. But, out of allllll those people... There are what... maybe close to 30 consecutive posters? I mean, with all those people registered, wouldn't you think that more people would stay here. I mean what the hell. Maybe advertise with google, ya know, pay for one of those ''sponsored'' links or whatever to the right of it. Know what i mean? I just think that maybe something should be done.. Maybe spam other sites with this link (just kidding). But really.. I think its kinda funny, how the main posters here, have kinda become pretty good 'forum friends'. What are your thoughts?

lol forum freinds? i only know like seven people on this forum lol. and yea we dont have many members active. there are thousands of us we should get answers instantly.

Well, have you noticed that in the General Computer hardware discussion, new ppl join just to ask one question. I look at the time they joined and they joined the same day of their post. So most ppl just have a question. But where do they find the site and wouldnt they wana stay??
*feirce you owe me the science packet*

Exactly. And 'fourm friends' i mean like.. i have made several friends from here.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Exactly. And 'fourm friends' i mean like.. i have made several friends from here.

lol the first sign of the computer taking over your life

jay kay! :p (wow the jay kay thing sounded "thuper" gay)

LOLLOLOL

HRHunteRHR said:
lol the first sign of the computer taking over your life

jay kay! :p (wow the jay kay thing sounded "thuper" gay)

LOLLOLOL

haha that was funny! :D

Anywho...

It is weird. There are about 30-40 members who consecutivly post. So it's weird how we have so many members, yet very little posters.

Well it's just like you've been saying. The majority of people who join are those who want to just sign up so they can ask one question then when they get their answer they're gone. Some like to stay and learn more and help other people but most don't.

Like the power said, most people come to get a question or 2 answered then they leave. Not to become apart of the forum, or help other people. Thats how must help forums are.

I rather like it this way. We are a good group of people who like to help! If it was all huge with 1209478093503874 active posting memebers, it wouldnt be as um... cosy? lol as it is here!

but hey, NEW PEOPLE YOU ARE WELCOME!!!! haha

Back
Top Bottom