Allow uploaded avatars

Who knows voodoo child? Well, he double posted his way to guru, and along with that, stupid, and senseless posts/threads. I mean so many people would do that same thing just to make it. I said the same thing in a thread i made once. About when your a guru get custom avatar. But, anyways... Not guru, thats almost too easy. After a few thousand posts. I mean it took me a while to get 3k. Maybe thats a good one. But 4-5k would be better. Beacause when you reach there it really shows that your sticking with the forums. And a custom avatar then, would be almost like a reward..

Sure, but thats not the problem The problem is that we dont want people spamming here, and uploading avatars for their websites. You know.. Advertisment ones..

Yeah spamming would just get retarded in here if we were to have such a reward system. I've been moderator of a forum in the past when people went apeshit trying to up their post counts. Threads basically turned into people having 1 on 1 conversations in them. Needless to stay the forum didn't last long. I got tired of trying to control it personally.

Back
Top Bottom