Gallery: Your Workstation SPLIT

Re: Gallery: Your workstation

My desk serves well, but wait til I can find a control Center

Here is my setup- Im 16 and bought all this with my money made from working at a golf course. P4 PC 2.4GHZ, 110GB+20GB memory, XFX 6200 NVidia 256mb graphics- lol thats all I know and it does enough for me. COD2 runs solid on it and yes my desk does stay that clean all the time. My tv is a viewsonic 27" lcd hdtv- Im going to mount it soon and get xbox 360 :cool:
Mycollection004.jpg
[/IMG]
Mycollection007.jpg
[/IMG]
Mycollection006.jpg
[/IMG]

I especially liked the way you kept the door ajar to show off your on-suite bathroom. Nice touch.

Wow, a MDG...how d'you manage to gget that? Most of them takes like 5k years to boot

Besides that, nice room!

Zubair Qureshi said:
Here is my setup- Im 16 and bought all this with my money made from working at a golf course. P4 PC 2.4GHZ, 110GB+20GB memory, XFX 6200 NVidia 256mb graphics- lol thats all I know and it does enough for me. COD2 runs solid on it and yes my desk does stay that clean all the time. My tv is a viewsonic 27" lcd hdtv- Im going to mount it soon and get xbox 360 :cool:
Mycollection004.jpg
[/IMG]
Mycollection007.jpg
[/IMG]
Mycollection006.jpg
[/IMG]

why have your screen at such low resolution? is it the monitor?

Review said:
this is mine.

workstation_thumb.jpg

are you sure? ive seen this on google images or something like that once, and that doesnt look like a shed??
lol

yea i think i saw that too somewhere, if it is urs lets see some different backgrounds and u sitting by it

Back
Top Bottom